(12:21:10 AM) Greg...: I'm gonna smash my router
(12:21:15 AM) Greg...: or my computer
(12:21:15 AM) ithicine@gmail.com: ?
(12:21:17 AM) ithicine@gmail.com: why?
(12:21:51 AM) Greg...: when I'm setting up a router, and it incessantly asks me for a password but doesn't specify what the passwords for what the hell is it talking about?
(12:22:50 AM) ithicine@gmail.com: ehhh... where are you being asked this? The machine with, I'm guessing, your wireless card in it?
(12:23:02 AM) Greg...: no, the router computer
(12:23:08 AM) Greg...: installing the router
(12:23:18 AM) ithicine@gmail.com: wtf... what kind of router is it?
(12:23:28 AM) Greg...: linksys
(12:23:39 AM) ithicine@gmail.com: dude, you can just plug that thing in and it'll work
(12:23:57 AM) Greg...: oh
(12:24:05 AM) Greg...: that seems to easy lol
(12:21:15 AM) Greg...: or my computer
(12:21:15 AM) ithicine@gmail.com: ?
(12:21:17 AM) ithicine@gmail.com: why?
(12:21:51 AM) Greg...: when I'm setting up a router, and it incessantly asks me for a password but doesn't specify what the passwords for what the hell is it talking about?
(12:22:50 AM) ithicine@gmail.com: ehhh... where are you being asked this? The machine with, I'm guessing, your wireless card in it?
(12:23:02 AM) Greg...: no, the router computer
(12:23:08 AM) Greg...: installing the router
(12:23:18 AM) ithicine@gmail.com: wtf... what kind of router is it?
(12:23:28 AM) Greg...: linksys
(12:23:39 AM) ithicine@gmail.com: dude, you can just plug that thing in and it'll work
(12:23:57 AM) Greg...: oh
(12:24:05 AM) Greg...: that seems to easy lol


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home